We've got great options for you.
Here at Gusching Orthodontics, we have a variety of options to fit your time frame, budget, and personal preference. During your initial consultation, we will discuss with you all the options that will help you reach your goals . Here's a preview of what we offer.
What types of teeth alignment options are there?
Here are the different options we offer you:
- Conventional braces: metal or ceramic brackets
- Low friction-low force (Damon®) braces system
- Invisalign® removable clear aligner therapy
- Accelerated orthodontics: speed tooth movements and shorten tx time (Propel®)
- Laser gum recontouring
- Temporary bone anchor pins to reduce need for jaw surgery or headgear
- Non-compliance options to reduce need for direct patient participation (permanent overbite correction springs, and permanent retainers to ensure your investment)
Do you do invisible braces?
Yes. While not all patients are candidates for Invisalign® aligner treatment (picture above) the technology has become more sophisticated and the range of problems that can be treated has expanded in recent years.
What type of treatment options do you have for different types of patients?
- Comprehensive care for adolescent or adult
- Interceptive treatment for developing issues in children
- Limited therapy for isolated problems